Amazon.com gladly accepts orders from all around the globe. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address for your order. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN OUR WEB PAGE PRICES.
To see the shipping rate information specific to your order's destination, click the link for your region at thebottom of this page under the heading "Related Topics."
There may be limitations on where and whether Amazon Marketplace sellers offering international shipping. For more information, visit our Buying from Outside the U.S. Help page.
Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always the recipient's responsibility. For further details, read aboutRestrictions (which apply to all international shipments) and Import Fees Deposits.
The following items can be shipped to almost all destinations outside the U.S.:
- VHS videos
Additionally, some products in the following categories:
- automotive, baby, clothing, consumer electronics, health and personal care, home and garden, industrial and scientific, jewelry, pet supplies, shoes, software, sporting goods, tools, toys, video games, and watches
can be shipped to the following countries:
- Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
Visit our Amazon Global Program store to browse products that are available for shipping to these destinations.
All products shipped to these countries via Priority International Shipping, and in certain cases product shipped via Standard or Expedited International Shipping, are included in the Amazon Global Program and an import fees deposit is collected on them. For further details about this service, read about the Amazon Global Program.
* Note: Books that require special handling because they are extremely heavy (for example, multi-volume sets) cannot be shipped outside the U.S. If this is the case, it will be noted on the product detail page.
For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate). You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Amazon.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as titles, to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
If the order is a gift, the package is marked "Gift," but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form.
Customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package.
Returns & Replacements
The above terms (including, if applicable, terms related to the Import Fee Deposit) also apply to the shipment of any replacement product that might be shipped if there is a problem with the original shipment. If you return a product to us, you will be the exporter from the destination country. Title and risk of loss transfer to us upon receipt at our fulfillment centers. For additional information please use the "Contact Us" form accessible on the right-side of this page. For items purchased from sellers on Amazon, please see the applicable seller's return and replacement policies.
Surcharges for Heavy or Bulky Media Items
Additional shipping and handling charges apply to media items of unusual size or weight. See the Help page for your geographical region to determine the actual surcharge amount:
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Amazon.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Purchases of Kindle may be subject to these import taxes, custom duties and fees. These fees can vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
For Brazil Customers:
All packages including standard mail shipments into Brazil are being assessed destination duties and taxes by local authorities. Due to this, carriers are facing increased backlogs leading to a greater risk of lost, undelivered and delayed packages. To improve this experience for our customers shipping products to Brazil, Amazon will be shipping all packages through a trackable service and estimating the import fees, which will be collected as anImport Fee Deposit at checkout. The Import Fee Deposit will be guaranteed, and customers will not have worry about paying any additional charges for the package at the time of delivery. Moreover, if we over-estimate the Import Fees, we will automatically refund the difference to the customer based on the Customs invoice from the carrier. Products that are duty free such as Books will continue to be so, while others like DVDs will requireImport Fee Deposit payment at checkout.
Amazon Global Program
Import Fees Deposit
The Amazon Global Program offers customers a unique service: duty and tax estimation during checkout and customs clearance on your behalf for certain eligible countries. When products are shipped to the eligible countries using eligible ship options included in the Amazon Global Program, an Import Fees Deposit will be estimated and collected for the shipment. With your authorization, such funds will be used by the carrier or another agent to pay the Import Fees on behalf of you (or the recipient's behalf) to the appropriate authorities of the destination country (See detail below).
Read below for the answers to further questions about the Import Fees Deposit and applicable Terms and Conditions, and visit our Amazon Global Program store to browse products that are available for shipping to the countries participating in the program.
Which products does the Import Fees Deposit apply to?
Items sent to eligible countries via Priority International Shipping and in certain cases via Standard or Expedited International Shipping will have an estimated Import Fees Deposit applied to the order. The payment of import fees is the responsibility of the importer and is levied based on the laws of the country into which the products are being shipped.
What if the actual Import Fees are less than the Import Fees Deposit I was charged?
If the actual Import Fees (paid by carrier on behalf of the recipient to the customs and tax authorities of the destination country) are less than the Import Fees Deposit collected by us on your behalf, you will automatically be refunded the difference to the payment method you used for the order. You will receive a notification e-mail to confirm the amount of the refund. The process takes 60 days from the shipment date.
What if the actual Import Fees are more than the Import Fees Deposit I was charged?
For items sold by Amazon Export Sales, Inc., you will not be charged any additional fees if the actual Import Fees exceed the Import Fees Deposit we estimated. For items sold by Amazon Marketplace sellers, please check the seller's policies.
How do you estimate the amount of the Import Fees Deposit?
The Amazon Global Program uses software to determine the estimated duties, taxes, and fees associated with each item in the order for the destination country selected during the checkout process.
How can the estimated Import Fees Deposit differ from the actual import duties and fees payable?
The Import Fees Deposit is an estimation of the taxes and duties that may apply and is not an actual calculation of the taxes and duties. In addition, customs regulations and tax rates applicable to certain goods may change between the date the taxes and duties were estimated and the applicable taxes and duties on the date of entry. Also, classification of goods in various countries and regions may be different.
Using Freight Forwarders
Using a freight forwarder to ship items internationally circumvents the Amazon Global program and may result in complications not covered by Amazon. If a freight forwarder is used, the following terms will apply:
- Amazon will not be responsible for damage or loss that occurs to goods after they are delivered to the freight forwarder. This means that Amazon is not able to provide a replacement of, or refund for, any goods delivered to a freight forwarder. You should instruct freight forwarders to refuse goods that arrive damaged, and goods lost after being received by the freight forwarder will be your responsibility.
- You (or the freight forwarder if you so designate) become the exporter of the goods and are solely responsible for compliance with all export and import regulations, including all U.S. export regulations and the import regulations of the destination country. Amazon must not be listed on any export or import documentation (e.g., import or export declarations, invoices, packing lists, etc.)
- Products not offered through Amazon Global and exported by you through a freight forwarder may not be returned.
- Products offered through Amazon Global and exported by you through a freight forwarder may be returned to Amazon, provided that you are responsible for all the costs associated with returning the goods to the U.S. You may locate Amazon's return address by using the Online Returns Center and viewing the Return Mailing Label. Note: The Return Mailing Label is for U.S. domestic shipments only. In order to use an Amazon pre-paid Return Mailing Label, you must first return the goods to a U.S. address. Then, use the Return Mailing Label to return the goods to the Amazon fulfillment center listed on the Return Mailing Label from that U.S. address. In addition, you become the exporter and importer of record of the shipment; title and risk of loss transfer to Amazon upon receipt of the goods at Amazon's fulfillment center listed on the Return Mailing Label.
Shipping Rates and Times by Geographical Region
When orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. Click the links below for rates and estimated delivery times for your region.
Sellers participating in the Amazon Global Program may have policies that differ from Amazon Export's terms and conditions. For items you have purchased from a seller, please see the applicable seller's policies for any other terms and conditions that may apply to your purchase of such items.